Sunday, February 26, 2012

One Week in Lannisport

One week open and I can say I am very pleased on how things are going.  We got a lot of people coming and looking at the city all of whom loving it.   We got some new players, all very good role players.   What I found shocking that these people can rp on there own and don’t need guidance unlike the Goreans.    Such as,  if the tavern is empty and no one is working in the bar, a NPC comes into play.   They will act that there is one, order their drink and receive their drink in the rp.  They keep the flow with the person who they are role playing with.

Everyone seams to be very adult and mature in the role play, so far.  This is very encouraging and I feel that when the new season of Game of Thrones starts in April we will really take off.

Getting out of Gor is the best thing I have done,  with all its drama and Pew Pew BS.  I don’t miss anyone of it, expect the Master and Slave relationship me and Matt had and to have him hold on my leash.   That I do miss, especially when i see pics of Franzi and his boys

1 comment:

  1. babe, we have left gor too (we have kept our house in case we decide to return) but we have decided to continue being master and slave on earth. As our master said, 'it would be strange to have you calling me franzi, my lil sunshine.'
    I dont miss gor at all, i do miss the the day to day working for my master, writing my reports to him, working hard to please him.

    I really hope that GOT does not go the way of Gor.

    Kisses babe xxx

    ReplyDelete