Sunday, April 15, 2012

kinda pissed

I work really hard in tying to make Lannisport work,  i do put in a lot of time and effort let alone pay the $295 USD every month to pay the tier.   When I left gor i did know know what to do with the sim,  I was not sure if I was going to keep it.   Was I going to just rent homes or make a role play sim?  I even thought about bring back hot n'hung back.   But, I saw Game of Thrones on TV and I thought this is what role play should be about.   I gave it a shot,  Now i am thinking i made a mistake.  I though i was going to have good help who cared as much as I do.  I was wrong in this,  as i felt in gor.  I have a few people helping me out a lot,  and i thanks them for this, but out of my original people who were to help me make this grow, well lets say,  they are not as i hoped.  I am taking a few days off and i have a ok role play in St Leviathans boys college believe it or not.  Well i was the only one emoting,  but i had fun.    I dont worry about others emotes, at least i got to rp with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment