Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Goreans are Pussies

I been on a meter search ever sence the maker of the LCS vanished again.  I find it hard to use a this system when a issue comes and no way to fix it.   The LCS meter giver stoped working after the lindens did an update.  the Meter works but no new player can get a hud and that is a problem.   It is really sad too,  it was just starting to take off in the gorean sims,  it is really a better system than the GM.   I been looking around for meters, MCM, spellfire and its off shoots, and the larps and along with the LCS none of them have splash, rapid firing arrows and a limited arrow supply.  All which the Goreans cry about,  all they say they need to have.   They are such Children with their crying and bitching.   They got to have their bad ass bows so they can pretend to be bad asses.   The more I am out of gor the more I HATE it and the more I think I wasted 3 years of my life for this waste of role play

No comments:

Post a Comment