Friday, March 16, 2012

Good Move

With Lannisport being open for a month and I being out of Gor for little over 2 month.  I do have to stay it is a great move on my part.   I have started to have fun again,  there has been no Stress, no Drama, and no BS.   There has been a little bit of left over Gorean Crap,  but that life is past.  If people cannot get past what happen in Gor, nor do I want to hear about the Gorean Drama.

I feel well rested and stress free,  I can see it in the mirror when i look at my real life self.   I don't feel the need to be on my sim at every waking moment to babysit players.    I am amazed with the role play and how people can role play without any guidance of  others.   Not only do the city have its storyline with the future conflict with Winterfell, the players have their own stories, plots and agenda as well.   We have players who, like to dish out the words in there para role play and others like me to toss out a few lines,  detailed but short to the point.   We  have beginning players who are just starting,  and I love having them here.

So far we have two set backs,  the first being the meter.  The maker of the LCS meter, which I love with all of it issues,  has disappeared once again.  Second the other Game of Thrones bad rep.   I was trying to get Lannisport listed on the Medieval and Fantasy role play grid.   The owner of the Grid would not even look at us thinking we were the ugly sims in the WGoT realm, but as soon she saw lannisport, she was amazed in how it looked and got us in.  Some people thought we were connected to the Kings Landing (fnp)  who i mentioned in a earlier post.   They did not want to come here  thinking we were related to those people.    I had to do some damage repair that had nothing to do with Lannisport or the 7 Kingdoms realm.

All in all, Things are going Great and much better than i thought,  we have 40 players now, much more than i ever had in that crap of gor, being open only for a month.   Good Bye Gor and Good Riddance, you will never see this red head again.


One thing i have noticed, most of the AVs here and in most of SL is not over sized like in gor

No comments:

Post a Comment