Tuesday, December 13, 2011

King's Landing (FNP) is crossed out

Today I woke up,   fining out a good friend of mine got banned from king's landing (fnp)  for just having a collar on.  He was dressed in what can be called peasant clothing,  he said to be like a stable hand.   He did have on a observers tag and went there to check it out because he heard we were going to do game of thrones role play.   From what he told me they did ask him to take it off,  he said he will try but it is stuck on because of RLV (real life and i dont know what the v stands for),   its a thing for masters can take full contol of the slave avatar.  for me RLV is not for me,   I will have full control of my avatar.   Anyways,   before he can do anything about it they banned him.  

This is the type of place I do not want to role play in.   I have noted many of the Gorean Forums people do role play there so I am not suprised by this.   I like to be inclusive not exclusive.  To educate and not to put people down because they do not know.  

This is not to bash them as they can run their sim the way they want,  this is just to say why i have ruled them out of any role play on my part

.

Banned over this?  Note he did manage to take the collar off
Love you my brother JM



3 comments:

  1. There is another King's Landing ... Called King's Landing (WGoTS) by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have seen them, i was not impressed with the build so I did not stick around. build picky i am

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have seen them, i was not impressed with the build so I did not stick around. build picky i am

    ReplyDelete