Thursday, December 22, 2011

Boots Beach

One of the oldest gay hangouts has been brought back,  Boots Beach was and will be a great place just to hangout and make friends.   I was a great place for new Gay SL players to go and learn the ropes.   I remember back in the day it was a silly fun crazy place for all to enjoy.   Nudity is welcome but its not a sex place,  that is a plus for me.  All that now me, know that I love to be naked.    Just some people need to learn being naked dose not always equal sex.

Being lazy at Boots

I hope this place becomes the best place for gay people to go to like it was back when i was new, But to do that it dose need to move onto a full sim.  Right now it is on a homestead sim where the max avs is 20

2 comments:

  1. boots beach was the very first place i went in sl .. i have fond memories of it, met my bestest friend there too who introduced me to franzi.

    ReplyDelete