Thursday, December 8, 2011

Exploring Part 1 - Rejectz

I was out looking for other gay role play,  other than gorean sims the first one i saw was Rejectz Dark Urban RP.  I thought I would go and check it out.   I do have to say it is a nice build, but there was one thing that just ruined it for me, and that was the snow on the ground.  According to the note card it is set in Southern California,  now i spent all my life in  So. Cal.  and once in my life time it had snowed.  there was not much snow and with in hours it was all gone. 

I did like the build very much even with the snow,  for me it was to dark for me but then i am a nature lover and that was one of the things that attracted me to Gor. 

As for the Role Play,  I did not see any.  There was 9 other avs on the sim at the time.  only one was near by and the others maybe in sky boxes.  It dose not look like the place for me.   I will go and visit over the weekend to see if there is any rp going on.   

Rejects rp status is still open,   but the game of thrones is still front runner 

No comments:

Post a Comment