Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Spurts - Gay Men Nudist Beach

Before Gor one of my favorite hang out places was Hot'n Hung.  It was a nude beach for gay men to hang out, dance, and have sex.   I was not much for having a lot of sex there, but with a few people that I have thought was hot, but all and all i did not have a lot of sex.   That is where i got my biggest flirt of gay SL from at the time,  well not me as Misha but as mike I did.

Spurts:  Dance area and Beach


Looking for places to hangout again and that Hot'n Hung is now long gone I found Spurts.  It is really a Hot'n Hung #2.  Very much the same feel and just as nice.  Looking around there is a lot sex toys around, no sex huts.   I did find a sex cave but that is it.  One neat thing there is two sims next to it.  they have very nice homes.  I would not mind living here and might if i get rid of my sims.

Spurt:  Meeting new friends


I don't know if Matt would like it here,  he dose not have the fondness of running around naked like I do.
If I could in real life, I would buy a tropical beach and fill it with nude sexy guys.  Make a nice resort

No comments:

Post a Comment