Saturday, May 26, 2012

It Must End

Well RL took a turn for the worst.  I might be laid off from work if I dont get transfered to a lower paying job.   The warehouse I work at will be closing with in the year. Slowly they well taking our business to other locations.  They say there will be some transfers and the other will get laid off.  I have 3 poeple under me and about 9 over me.  The last time we had this scare I had 20 under me at that time and now I have 3. They laid off 17 people, what really sucked that the Union told everyone they will still have a job.   Well I will see what happens and go from there.  One thing I do know is that I cannot support a role play sim and flip the whole tier.

When I was in gor, over half of the tier was covered with rentals.  I had no such luck in game of thrones.  i think i got a few renters but that is all.   I did post my sim for sale, build and all.  i hope someone will take it over.  i really hate to see it go.   If not,  maybe i can do a rental thing again and get most of the tier paid.  I really love having my own sim to play on.  I would hate to lose it and the homestead.

I been having a hard time even being on the sim,  it just hurts to much to see it and know that it will be gone.   I just cant handle being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment