Friday, May 18, 2012

things are getting better

After a few weeks of blah.... well more like a month,  things are getting better.  My mood is better too.  my rp has changed now i am the master of coin.   it is new for me and it has been enjoyable.  i been going around and collecting the  back taxes of the businesses that I have gave to players and taking it back to be resold.   This is my plan, Active players will keep their taxes paid and the players who become inactive will be in behind in the taxes, thus I can resale the business to people who want to be a active players on the sim.

There is apart of me that misses playing the slave,  running around naked, being sexy, flirty and just a plan old slut.   I been curbing those urges on earth and it helps some.  I got this to say about Gor role play:


I still do miss the friends I have made there,  I miss you much guys!, but I don't miss the role play, the drama, and just all the Gorean Elitist BS.

3 comments:

  1. Misha, I have to admit, you did turn many heads at the party at Spurt which I saw you at last week. Uh---- one thing. What makes you think non-Gor gay life is devoid of drama? There are so many Grand Dame Divas on the SL Gay Scene it is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I been there and done that. if you remember i used manage hot n hung and had malls, art galleries and clubs. now add gay guys + Gor = 10 time more drama :P. Thanks for the head turning compliment

    ReplyDelete