Sunday, January 15, 2012

Back to Role Play

It took me some time to get back into it and I had a nice time role playing in Winter fell (7K).   I will be playing a Squire/Ward to Tyrellious Lannister the crown prince of the Kingdom of the Rock who is played by matt.    There is a lot of para-role play so I hope I can keep up.  I did well on a one and one rp, but I get lost when it is a big group of people.   They are not much into meter combat something I do enjoy.  Some to use the LCS meter , so there is hope.

Every day I am getting eliminated from Kalana Fjord,  they have out baths under the Longhall and got the same arena that I got.  No need to have them up anymore.    I was going to take them down but I think I will move the sim before my vacation.    I will give game of thrones a try and have Lannisport and Castlery Rock on Ushindi.  I have been building it, even though I was not sure I wanted to do this.  I do enjoy building and that is why I started, to give me something to do besides just hanging out flirting and dancing.

I do like to keep my options open and that is why I have not moved the sim quickly.   I left gor but then who know, I left it before and came back a few days later. Now it has been over a month and I have not looked back. I do miss my friends but not the role play.   I did really like the Tor’Mark Fell but then horror that is Gay Gor fallowed.  Same drama and bull shit.   Then either we were to gay for the straight but not gay enough for the gays,  I guess there is no middle ground.    When we do open Lannisport it will not be promoted as gay role play,  maybe gay friendly as I want to rp with all as I always have.

I am glad to get back into role play and I am glad to be able to hang out and make new friends.    I am not going to be trapped in one or the other again.  I do want to enjoy both

2 comments:

  1. Lannisport?

    I'm glad you found a place in 7K and I hope you enjoy the RP. I like the LCS meter better than the GM, actually. Not like -I'd- get the chance to test that kind of thing out in RP, but it's still fun. I saw the announcement on the death of Matteus in Gor too. I'm just glad that you're out of the stressful situation and enjoying your Second Life finally. I followed your other blog for a while and you and Matteus went through a lot of crap. Glad you're having a good time together now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, i am liking the role play and they are gay friendly which is a plus. From what I understand that is one of the reasons why there was a split in Kings Landing. I missed the announcements of matts death in gor, the only gorean groups i have left is for the Tor'Mark Fell. I am sure most of Gay Gor is happy that we are gone.

    ReplyDelete