Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Update


I thought I should do a little update as I have not blogged in a while.   The build is coming along nicely.   I have people start filling up the building with stuff.  we are doing good with prims so far, but then Matt has not started to put his own stuff down yet.   After my trip to New Orleans,  I hope to have an opening.   

I still spend time on earth and making new friends. It is something I dearly missed in my time in gor.   I got sucked up in gor and trying to have a good role place for once, I forgotten how nice it is just to go out and mingle with people and be myself.    

Matt and I have an open relationship here on SL.  So I am free to play,  I have has some sex with people and it reminded me why I like gor in the first place.    NO xcite clickers,  just nice long emotes which turn me on.    

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that things are treating you well, and it was nice to actually speak with you! Before the crashing happened, of course, but I look forward to coming in and poking about once all is said and done. Maybe I'll even stick around :)

    ReplyDelete