Saturday, January 21, 2012

getting ready to move ushindi

I have told my renters that I will be putting in the ticket to move Ushindi on its own on the 25th,   got some feed back and all was good as they were understanding.   I always did a good job of keeping the rental full, but it is time to move on from gor.     Now that the Tor’Mark is going with the LCS, I would like to come and do some raiding and help defending to get that urge out of me.   I feel that there will not be many raids in game of thrones, but in time as/if it grows I can see that happening.   The version of Game of Thrones is the 7 Kingdoms, about 100 years before the books when they were not unified as one kingdom.   I can see that bringing more conflict and battles between the kingdoms.

As my partner in all this is pumpus and self-centered as a role player,  he makes for a perfect Lannister.  As a result we are making Lannisport and Castlelry Rock on Ushindi.  I have been role playing on Winterfell and it is a lot of para-rp.  I know many people like it and don’t like it.  I am ok with it but I often get lost with a lot of people so I stay quiet and watch.  I will put in a bit here and there if I fill that I can.   I hope this new endeavor works out , I do miss role play and I hope it is not a ooc drama fest that Gor is.

Here some picks of the new build




More picks coming soon and i hope less just floating around

No comments:

Post a Comment