Sunday, January 22, 2012

Notice to all the Max Sliders

Just becaue you move your sliders ot the max and put on alot of  prim hair,  it dose not make you a Man.   Men come in all shape and sizes, because do not fell the need to be bigger than everyone else dos not make me and others like me teens or perverts,  get a fucking life.  not my fault you have a tiny cock in rl.   Did you know i am just as tall as Shaquille O'neal of the NBA, he stands 7 ft 1 in and i am: [12:39] Height Detector (Accurate) - Prim Height: misha Hellershanks is 2.227889 m (7 ft. 3in.) tall. (counting shoes) - Prim Height  2 inches taller than one of the biggest men in the NBA.
You poeple tower over me,  you are the freaks not me.  dont like me, my size or the people my size then FUCK OFF!

For those who dont know what a Max Slider is,  it is someone who slides all the sliders to the max when they are making their shapes to making them as big as possible

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya brother. I am 6'7" in SL, 8" taller than i am in rl and yet i am one of the shortest Av's I know (other than nekos and girls) What is the need for people to be 8ft+ Do these people have inferiority complexes? Same with my dick, I have been made fun of cus of the size of my cock in Sl. I made it in proportion with the rest of my body, just cus the rest of SL feels the need to be hung like Elephants don't mean i need to be. I am sick of telling people, I am not a child Av, i have a 5 o'clock shadow for god's sake. I am just small compared to you. .... As you say Misha, they are making up for what they lack in RL.

    ReplyDelete