Friday, June 8, 2012

Driftwood

Driftwood Island Estates and Resort is my new project, its not a rp sim but a residential and beach that is for All Gay, Lesbian, Straight, Bi, Transgender, and Non-Human Adult Avs.  The beach part is open to everyone,  clothing optional and there is a lot of hidden and not so hidden sex areas.  Unlike other gay places, I want to be open to all Adult Avatars Males and Females and to have people chatting in public,  not just some Avs just standing around cruising.   Cruising is fun and cool, but when it is all done in IMs it is dull.  When I do to these places I try to talk in public chat but most people are lost in thier IMs......Booooring


I always did well with home rentals,  I will have 6 small rentals with 500 prims,   3 big ones with 999 Prims,  will be charging 2 Lindens a prim a week.    Once I am done on ground level I might put in a mall in the sky or sky boxes to help bring in more lindens.  If i can get 3/4th of the sim paid for it would be great. I hope this works out

No comments:

Post a Comment