Monday, June 18, 2012

Pictures of DriftWood



Its been two weeks that I closed down Lannisport and built DriftWood (DW). The only thing I have left to build it is our home. I have made 9 rentals and already I have 4 rented out and maybe another, the main issue is weather to take a big rental or a small one. This coming Sunday I will have a grand opening which include open house and dance party. Here is some pics of the sim.




DW Residental area:






The most front home is the big 999 prim lot and the small 500 prim lots next to them. the building in the back is our home. With them all rented it will pay for about 2/3th of the sim. I wanted to make something modern for a change.




DW Beach:









A nice sized beach area, there is a bar, fire pit, dance area, and loungers to sun yourself with. I know that there is an area for dancing, but I don't want to be a club or have regular events. It is a place for special parties, such as Rez days or Birthdays and the such, mostly for residential use. There is a sex bed at the Tiki bar, the only sex thing on the beach part.







DW Kelp Forest:









This is mostly for swimming and my friend Abir so she can be a mermaid, I am more than sure that she will take this over from me. We also have two free swimming dolphins a Mama and a Baby, to be named later. I am sure Abir will take good care of them.




DW Dolphins:












DW Falls:









These are the same falls I used in Kalana Falls and Hirmgar Village. i just love them, they are stunning and dose not take a lot of space. I have a few sex poses and shower animations. I am up at top mediating.




DM Humping Cave:









This is right behind the cave, it is great space behind the falls, have water over head that is water source for the falls. I just hate when people that have waterfalls with now lakes are rivers feeding the falls. As the name suggests a lot of sex stuff here.


DM Gaming Area:












Not only do I like being naked and being naughty, I also like playing games and playing naked it fun too. here we do have Greedy Greedy, Zyngo, and Texas Hold'em. Oh I forgot to mention there is 7seas fishing at the kelp forest too. If you are lucky or unlucky you can catch my friend Abir in her mermaid AV.




DM Romance Area:









This place is for people who wish to have a romantic time. Not only some sexy stuff here but there is slow dancing and a picnic blanket too. If one was to adjust their viewer to sunset, it is rather stunning. It is the second highest point in the sim.




DM Mountian Top Hot Tub:









This is the highest point and gives 360 of awesome view of the whole sim. Nice Cuddles and Sex poses as well a great message table (matt) from Blue Balls. The steam is a nice effect but it will lag those with not good computers or gaphic cards, a simple fix is to turn down or off your particles.







DM Prirate Cave:









The Pirate Cave are for those who like a little bit harder and ruff sex. There is some bondage stuff as well. To bad we will not be running into Johnny Depp in there, well it is not like I want to have sex with Capt. Jack Sparrow.

Well that is the main parts of the sim. I have plans to do something inside of the moon. A build area most likey. I hope many will come and enjoy the place, be friendly, and to have open chat.






No comments:

Post a Comment