Sunday, June 3, 2012

What Was Now is Gone

What took a month to build is now gone in hours,  a splendid city of Lannisport is now forever gone and my desire in running a role play sim.   I do have to say,  the players I got were great,   excellence role players, good writers and no drama, what could a sim owner can ask for.    One thing was I could not get a study flow of rp,  it was very sporadic and it was not just the players,  i was just as guilty too.   I did go out and dance and would spend my first our off of the sim to wake up.  I was hoping it would help prevent burn out like I had in gor.   One thing for a sim owner, he or she needs to be on sim all the time,  they need to have good support.  I started out with good support, but then my support needed a break which is ok, we all need it,  I need it.

My real life got crazy,  in danger of losing my job, but I got a transfer to another plant. I got a job,  it will be less pay and more hours.    I figured it out I will be making about 1000 dollars less a month, but good thing for the extra overtime as I will mostly will be making  it back.  As a result of this, I thought it would be best just to shut down Lannisport and do something new.  If I am not able to be online that much there is no way i would be running the sim proper.   I really wanted to keep the sim, so I am making Driftwood Estates, a clothing optional beach and home rentals that is on the naughty side : }.   I hope it works out well,  I would hate to lose the place and I always wanted to do something like this.... a Naked Misha is a Happy Misha

Pictures coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment