Friday, June 22, 2012

New to Driftwood

Things are going great,   out of my nine rentals I only have 3 left.  What makes me very happy it is a mixed crowed,  We have 3 gay renters and 3 straight,   I always liked a mix of people as long they are open minded.

I have few new things in Driftwood, one is a radio and the other is a movie theater kinda.

The Radio i have set for anyone to use.  so they can change up the music.  I don't ever plan on this in being a supper busy sim, nor a club that hosts many events.  It is a place to relax and have a good time with no pressure.  Mostly no pressure on me.


Radio:


The Radio is located in the DJ booth at the Dance area.   The Dance area is more for occasional parties mostly for the residents on the sim.


Driftwood Movie Theater,   one thing i missed a lot was having a movie night with loved ones and friends.  We plan on having movie nights and I just got two new movies, The Grey and Immortals.  The Screen its self is over the water and the lever is in the tiki bar with the DVD player that is loaded with movies and shows. 

Screen over water:


DVD Player and Screen Lever in the Tiki Bar:


Everyone is welcome to watch a movie anytime they want,  just remember to drop the screen when done.   It is best to set your viewer at night to watch, oh don't forget to watch naked.

The last thing,  I have added a security orb,  it will send home anyone who is under 30 days old and who is under 6 feet tall, (2.8 meters, I think).  This is for added grifer protection and to help to keep child avatars out.  If you are an adult and under 6 feet,  I am sorry but people are tall in SL,  I think it is because of the lower gravity here.   





No comments:

Post a Comment